1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Graphic Arts (Coventry) Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Not all items on our website may be refunded. Printed items, including signs and floor stickers, are made to order and cannot be refunded.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable or where they are sanitary goods, or where they are hazardous materials.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. This excludes printed items, including signs and floor stickers, which are made to order and cannot be refunded
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. However bespoke items that are made to order, including all printed items, cannot be returned unless faulty, in which case we will provide a like-for-like exchange.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.